Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grow up already

Well as most of you know I am a granma to a grandson that I hardly ever get to see because Brittany choose adoption!
Anyway last night we were in the car with Brittany and her boyfriend ( not the daddy) and I brought up the fact that one of my day care moms looks pregnant, Well Brent says "You couldn't tell Brittany was pregnant!" Well Brent didn't even really get to finish what he was saying when Brittany's bf turned up his radio as loud as he could, to drowned out what Brent was sayin!
GROW the hell up and get over it already will you!
Brittany being pregnant and her having a baby is a FACT of life.... Grow up and get use to it! IF my kids want to talk about it so be it!
I guess he thinks out of sight out of mind!
It makes me really mad that he is like this about the baby, JUST because he does not like the baby's daddy! UGH! So we aren't allowed to EVER mention it to protect his feelings screw the rest of us with our feelings! His are more importnat!
He needs to get the frick over it!!!!!!!! Does he not realize when and if they go to have a baby some day the Dr's are going to have to ask her about any previuos pregnancy! What's he going to do blair his music to drown out the DR!!!!
Oh my gosh Josh is a baby abd didn't do anything wrong, Why can't Brittany's bf just get over it and face that HE ( the baby ) is real and it happend even if he is not here everyday to see and hold! I so bad want to put a picture of my grandson out BUT I can't! @@
Brian brought home a girl he really likes the other day, she had a baby with her, 15 and she's a mom.... BUT that baby is so cute and I could fall in love with her in a minute! IF Brian asks her out I already offered to watch the baby when they go out! I will accept the baby , and Brian does too. I am so glad my boys aren't like Brittany's bf!!!!!!
I am so upset though that he does this though, and when I brought it up to Brittany this morning, she got mad at me. So apparently his feelings are more importnant then her families! :(

10 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

Wow - This has got to be hard for you to swallow and keep your words contained. Hoping someday this child will mature (meaning the BF).
Hope your day gives you a reason to smile,
Katie

Jeannette said...

Can you explain in very simple terms how you import? My Jottings went over as a completely different journal, so now I have two which is stupid as I will only write in one. Journals Editor says I can import my old one into the new one but did not give me any instructions and I am scared of losing everything. Any help appreciated.

Unknown said...

Oh that must be tough can't imagine life without my grandson

Sherry said...

I am sorry you are going thru this and I don't know your circumstances but I am afriad that the boyfriend would get a piece of my mind and my daughter would have to deal with me being angry at her , no man , boyfriend or another human being should have that much control over another one it is not healthy or good for ones self esteem.
just my opinion honey take it as it is a uninformed opinion. I am send you hugs and prayers
hugs
Sherry
http://sherry-weightloss-journey.blogspot.com/

Sage Ravenwood said...

Gotta go with Sherry here, I wouldn't be able to play nice in this matter. I hope your daughter realizes one of these days she deserves someone who accepts EVERYTHING about her, not just the parts he likes. One of these days there is a very real possibility the baby is going to grow up and come looking for it's real mom...I'm so sorry you have to deal with this ignorant idiot. Life doesn't allow you to pick and choose what you like about a human being. (hugs)Indigo

Linda said...

I give you credit Sharon, I'm not sure I could have kept a lid on my big mouth!!! That boy needs more than a talking to, and you're right....grow up already!

Sorry you have to go through it.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

sober white women said...

Vent away my sister friend. Yes, he does need to grow up.
Kelli

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am so sorry you are going through this,Your Daughters Bf is a jerk and maybe your Daughter desnt know how to feel about the baby.I hope that one da you can see your Grandkid.BUt that is so sweet of you wanting to watch your sons Girlfriends baby for them,when they go out.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Have a nice weekend.

Denise said...

So sorry you are still having this problem with him. Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't they dating when she was pregnant with Josh?

Terri said...

So sorry you have to go through that mess...you all have every right to talk about your grandson...

You're right he does need to grow up...

Hugs
Terri