Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tonight I wanna cry



WOW so much for blood being thicker then water!!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Contrary to popular belief I am not strong. I broke down and cried, after I hung up on my mom from a phone call. She is confused , she is mixed up she puts words in my mouth I never said. And she seems to like BUTTHEAD still after all he has done to me and her grand kids. I am still hurt to this day that she hugged him after the fact he cheated on me and she knew it too!!!!!! HELL would freeze over before I hugged any man that cheated on my daughters!!! They better know how the hell to run...
She seems to think the courts are for me too... That they will do what they say when they tell David if he doesn't pay he will go to jail... They have been saying that for yrs.. they never follow through, they only say it to scare him and it only works for a month or 2 then he is right back to being an ass.
She thinks the courts and David are the greatest... She thinks yesterdays court hearing David paid up in full and I am a millionaire and I am rolling in the dough. UGH!!!!  She just doesn't understand the system and ex's how they both suck!


I am at my wits end and don't know what else to do... I've prayed and prayed and still my prayers are going un heard. The Bible says God helps those who help themselves... WELL guess what...

I will do what I have to do for my kids.

2 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

Hope everything is sorted out. The hurts run deep. But I do hope you feel better and you are right - you have to do what is best for you and the children.

Ally Lifewithally said...

of course your Children come first ~ I do hope everything works out well for you ~ Ally x