Friday, March 13, 2009

It's worth it

Rob ended up callin around lunch time, and he called twice yesterday too.
oh and he came over for a few minutes for lunch since he was in town... when he called at lunch time he asked if i would like some company! So of Course I said YES ....

LOL I have a funny to tell about this!

So he shows up in his work truck and he was here for a bit and takes a look at my heater(it's broken), he has a friend who goes into houses and cleans them out and sometimes comes across heater units , so we go down to take a look at my unit. I was in the middle of talking to him and he just grabbed me and kissed me. We shared a few kisses down there, As he was getting ready to leave , at the door (outside) we were kissing good-by... a neighbor is pulling up in her drive way! I start laughing in the middle of our kiss, and then say "my neighbors are going to think I am kissing the repair man!" He laughed and made a comment about fixing my plumbing.... ( bad I know).

Well gee how else am I suppose to pay for his services??? LOL....


I am going to stick it out! I really like him and I am a fighter! not a fist fighter or verbal.... BUT I fight for what I believe in and want!






oh and Ken and Mort I knew you both meant well by your comments, ;)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I hope it is worth it for you. I just would hate for him to go back to his old ways KWIM? Good luck with him.

Missie said...

Sounds like things are going well with him. I hope things continue to go well for a long time.

mortonlake said...

sometimes sharon i get angry with my fellow men.they seem to be unable to tell when they have something lovely in their life.good for you hun,fight.failing that,i got a baseball bat you can borrow ok??lolol.take care,love mort xx

Ken Riches said...

Glad he called, but not as glad you are that he stopped by :o)

Monica said...

I'm glad he stopped by and it's funny that the neighbor might be thinking you are now kissing the repair man!

Monica