Thursday, March 12, 2009

Benefit and Time?

Mort, that is all I ever do is give EVERYONE the benefit ofthe doubt...

I am to kind hearted and naive like that! I gave it to my ex and look where that got me! I gave it to the OLD R and that got me no where and waiting four yrs!

And Time, Ken, how much time??? a day, a week, a month, a yr??? I feel like I am in a long distance relationship again and he doesn't live that far away. If we don't have any time together how will we ever know?

every time he says he is coming over something suddenly comes up! I get my hopes set high only to answer his calls with him on the other end saying "something suddenly came up!" it's always work... emergencies... I am sure there are other guys who can take it, he could say he has plans... BUT nope, everyone else comes first. That's not healthy in a new relationship.

How many "emergencies" , how many "something suddenly came ups" how many "Sorrys" do I put up with until I say ENOUGH is ENOUGH No more?

I am tired of being placed on the back burner!

for once I want to be on a pedal stool!

guess that won't happen in my life time!


I shouldn't have fallen so hard and so fast!

Silly me!

This is not right the way he's treating me, it started off great, (maybe just one of his game moves). I care about him but now I feel as if he is just leading me on. I give up for now, NO more first move texes on my part. If he wants me, he WILL find me and he WILL make a way to get to me.

So as of now the ball is in his court.... And so far he has made NO moves this morning to make contact.

5 comments:

mortonlake said...

sharon,i am so sorry hun,you are right.theres always a way if you want someone bad enough.does sound like excuses are being made.got to tell you,when i put that comment i was trying to be upbeat.ok,you not that naive.i agree with you,let him make the first move,if he doesn't,then wave him goodbye.hope it all comes right for you,take care,love mort xxx

MammawsDecorativeArt said...

I am so sorry to hear this guy isn't appreciating the wonderful fun person that you are. If I was near, we'd go to that movie called He's Just Not That In To You, and let this guy move over so Mr. Right has room when he actually does come in.

Sending virtual hugs your way and non-fat breakup food.

XOXO
Nelishia

CntryMomma said...

I totally agree with the previous comment by Nelishia!

LORI

Ken Riches said...

Hmmmmm, you need to decide if you want to move forward or not, but certainly you do deserve to be placed first. Sorry if my prevous comment agitated, it was ment to sooth :o)

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear he is not appreciating the wonderful fun person that you are..hope it all comes right for you