Friday, September 18, 2009

WOW

haven't posted since July, lots going on here, still having trouble with Bri but not as bad! Butthead is still being butthead, what's new with that?
Rob is history. pretty much has been since like April, yeah that lasted real long, then there was a guy named "X" he couldn't make up his mind! he kept asking me out then canceling, he saw me at a game one week and started to write to me after almost 6 weeks of not hearing from him,After a few e-mails back and forth we both decided maybe we are just better off as friends , we hang with the same crowd so it is just better that way!
So now I am not pushing it, letting it happen on it's on time...

Last week I was out with my normal crowd and my friend brought a friend we hit it off right away and I am having fun talking with him when we do see each other in group settings, only seen him twice! So who knows! We shall see, we seem to have the same sense of humor, and when I get a text from him, it makes me smile! Almost backed out of the second group meeting but I am glad I didn't. Even though I had an awful day the gathering made it better... It was a nice way to end a bad day!
Bethany is in cheer again this yr, so far no broken arms! Brent is in football... and I am still busy as ever!

1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

Hang in there, two months is not that long in the bigger scheme of things. Your future is before you.