Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Weekend

WOW what a long weekend! Saturday and Sunday Bethany and I had to get up at 5:30 am each morning be out of the house by 6:30 and at competitions by 7:30. Then we were there till 4:30 in the afternoon! Talk about tired! And day light savings didn't help! My enternal clock then ahd me up at 4:30 am on Sunday!
Bethany's squad came in third in her division on Saturday and won a medal, then on Sunday her squad won a trophy! Not sure what it was for though, it was SO loud I missed what they said it was for!
The first day I forgot to take the camera but there was one there that was taking pictures non stop .... Got a real good one of Bethany! Talk about prefect timing!

I am trying a picture but it doesn't look like it is working! Will try again later.
Then Sunday I took my camera but from were I was on the bleachers they looked like ants! The first school was way to small to hold over 600 cheerleaders and their families! The second school was much bigger and there were even more Cheerleaders on Sunday, 800!

I hurt my back over the weekend! Not sure what I did, BUT I hurt it even more yesterday! And my back has not hurt in over a year!

Bethany gets her cast off in 10 days! BOY time flys!

I will try to post the picture again.... Nope it won't let me....

Sorry!
Well my day care kids are napping I think I am going to take some tylenol and go rest too!

10 comments:

Bill said...

Sorry to hear you have wrenched your back. I have dealt with that problem for years. I find that a couple Aleve can get me walking straight again.
Congratulations to the Team on their medal and trophy.
My Regards, Bill.

Jeanne said...

Competitions of ANY kind are GRUELING, aren't they? Ive been going to my kids Marching Band competitons every single weekend since SEPTEMBER! Congrats on the medals and the trophy! It's so nice when they get recognized for something they work so hard at!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Beth said...

Congrats to Bethany and her squad on getting a trophy!

Hope you feel better quickly!

Beth

Unknown said...

come visit and get a massage!

sober white women said...

I am so proud of your daughter! Time does fly, I bet she can't wait for that cast to come off.
Kelli

Monica said...

Sorry to hear you hurt your back. I hate backaches, it just seems hard to focus and get things done when it hurts.

Congrats to the team for earning that medal!

Monica

Linda said...

I hope your back is better now! Linda

Ken Riches said...

Kudos to the kids. Hope you feel better soon :o)

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

I got behind! Hope you're feeling better by now.
Congrats to Bethany's squad and getting the cast off!
:) Leigh

Unknown said...

Congratulation to Bethany and her squad on getting a trophy. Sorry to hear you hurt your back. hope its feeling better soon. Alvia